Welcome, and thank you for stopping by

If you've arrived here you most likely have a problem with your car and you're unsure what to do. That's where I come in. I can help guide you through most automotive related crises. I say crises because that's what it feels like when you are out of options and your car is making bad noises or leaving disturbing stains on your driveway. Now, I'm not a professional mechanic, although I have worked as one. I have a deep and profound love for all things automotive. I'm also incredibly good at solving car problems with the simplest possible solution. I may be able to scour the web to solve your car problem or come up with an option you hadn't thought of. I'm very good at explaining what's happening in a way that makes sense without sounding condescending I'm not asking for anything more than the feeling of helping someone out in an area I'm passionate about. Not sure if I'm for real? Go ahead.....ask away.







No comments:

Post a Comment